We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Here's a small gift box

MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
I have had this box created for a while but kept waiting to cut it out and make a nice looking mockup to share but thought someone might could use it for Christmas so wanted to go ahead and get it up here. This box is based on a Truvia Sweetener box that I had purchased that I liked the size and lid opening on. I thought I could easily recreate it with MTC. There are two pages included. One is for those with a cutter which will not cut larger than 12x12 and one and for larger cutters. I have also included "overlays" or "side panels" that can be used on the front, sides and top of the box. There is an insert for the bottom of the box for those who want to use for something a little heavier and want some extra support but not really needed otherwise. Please review the notes included to see if they answer any questions you might have. I am showing a picture of the Truvia box because the one I originally cut out to make sure it worked was in black and thus harder to "see" the box. Again, I have uploaded it to the MTC gallery but will include here for those who want immediate download. I have chosen not to share this box as an SVG file and ask that no one converts it either. Thanks.
Go Vols!
Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!