We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Blog hops and challenges

walshsurveywalshsurvey Member Posts: 553
edited November 2015 in Challenges
The first one I did was in September and it was amazing. I got a bunch of wonderful art and didn't mind following 17 people to do it. The second and third one I participated in were on a new format and I felt the freebies were something I could draw.

Beccy is having a Christmas Challenge right now and it is amazing. She is an amazing artist and you should head over there and submit a card challenge. Or just write a comment. I am quite impressed. Like I love this set...

And then Julie had a very cool challenge where you follow one of her instructional videos and make a design and she gave you a bunch of freebies. @juliefes

I think I am quite addicted. I am learning so much outside of my 3d art sort of area. I think it only helps my abilities to try new things.

Sooooo...... does anyone know of any other crafters that have regular challenges and/or prize draws?
Connie
I have my work cut out for me!
I am CutWoman - I just need the black spandex and ears.
Gallery ID: 20273
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!