We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Blog hops and challenges

walshsurveywalshsurvey Member Posts: 549
edited November 2015 in Challenges
The first one I did was in September and it was amazing. I got a bunch of wonderful art and didn't mind following 17 people to do it. The second and third one I participated in were on a new format and I felt the freebies were something I could draw.

Beccy is having a Christmas Challenge right now and it is amazing. She is an amazing artist and you should head over there and submit a card challenge. Or just write a comment. I am quite impressed. Like I love this set...

And then Julie had a very cool challenge where you follow one of her instructional videos and make a design and she gave you a bunch of freebies. @juliefes

I think I am quite addicted. I am learning so much outside of my 3d art sort of area. I think it only helps my abilities to try new things.

Sooooo...... does anyone know of any other crafters that have regular challenges and/or prize draws?
Connie
I have my work cut out for me!
I am CutWoman - I just need the black spandex and ears.
Gallery ID: 20273
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.