We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Challenge and Reward

juliefesjuliefes Member Posts: 4,844
edited March 2016 in Challenges
MTC Challenge

Over the last 5 years I have posted many free project-oriented, illustrated, step-by-step, printable tutorials, organized according to level of difficulty, from Basic through Advanced at the MTC_Tuts Yahoo group. You can find them here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MTC_Tuts/files

You can also find hours worth of project-oriented video tutorials covering the use of Make The Cut on my Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHogCiW9i4ISUqrP7O5DxoQ?view_as=public

I have a challenge, and each person who completes the challenge by the deadline will be rewarded with a set of my cutting files. See the attached photo.

Here are the challenge rules:

1. The deadline for challenge submissions eligible for the reward is midnight Pacific time, November 15, 2015. You may submit your entries any time between now and then.

2. Work through any tutorial of your choice, posted at either the MTC_Tuts, or my Youtube channel.

3. Cut out your design on the cutter of your choice, and decorate it.

4. Take a photo of your completed project.

5. Respond to this post with a note about your project, indicate the name of the tutorial you completed, and attach your photo to your response. Tell us what you learned! Send me a private message with your email address so I can send you the reward cutting files.

6. When I see your Challenge Entry note and photo, I will send to you privately via email, the reward of a set of my cutting files in multiple formats, that have not been shared elsewhere.

7. You may enter multiple times, but there is only a single set of reward files available at this time.

8. Designs and photos of projects completed any time prior to October 18, 2015 are not eligible for the reward.

9. Do not use designs created by anyone but yourself.

10. The project does not need to be difficult or elaborate.

11. Do not share your reward files with anyone else. Please encourage others to take the challenge themselves and earn their own.

12. If you create a unique design, you are welcome to share your cutting file here if you want to.

I look forward to seeing your complete projects!

Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• bossie1bossie1 Member Posts: 678
    Julie, You are the very best!! Thank you for all you do. This is just what I need right now..in a little crafting slump so this will get me going. Thank you,again, for all you do! Valerie
  • ajsgramieajsgramie Member Posts: 219
    Jules I use your tutorials all the time. I try and do the homework from the webinaires. I may not always cut them out but they have helped me so much in learning MTC. I will try and get at least one new project cut and photographed before the deadline. I've been making a lot of quilts lately. I took on too many projects with deadlines for Christmas Presents. I sure hope you can continue your videos.
    Sue
    Upstate NY
  • pjpj Member Posts: 219
    I want you to know that you have been a great help to me and I truly appreciate all the time you have invested
  • pjpj Member Posts: 219
    You are appreciated more than you know. Thank You!!!!
This discussion has been closed.