We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

please make a software like picasa for your svg and mtc files .

Comments

• markusofmarkusof Member Posts: 458
    you can use picasa to find all your svg's
    just use irfanview to create the thumbnails as jpg with the batch option
    you can then use picasa and locate on disk take you right there..
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,796
    @scrapbookingwjoycer - We have a program that does that, its called Make The Cut! :)

I have an idea, why not approach the developers of Picasa, and ask them to update their software to support at least SVG, and then add MTC to their library!!

Its been asked of Picas many hundreds if not thousands of times to support SVG, looks like even our @markusof posted there a few years ago already. Picasa is considered a photo editing type of program and photos don't come in svg or mtc format, so they don't see any reason why they should support that format. Corel PSP is of the same opinion. Eventually they may cave to the revolution, but I won't hold my breath waiting.
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi I think I'm following your thread - but colour changing over a spectrum is not used in svg, in MTC, as a norm each colour is independent. If I was to use picasa software I would transfer the results to MTC not visa versa. MTC is used to set cutting lines for cutters not a photographic manipulator. SVG is a vector based type of file - jpeg, png etc are raster - the twain shall never meet - although there are converters from vector to raster. MTC does a good job at take a raster image and turning it into a vector image - in fact I have not found one that does it better (even in the so called high end performers). Well that the sum of my knowledge in this respect.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • markusofmarkusof Member Posts: 458
    she is talking to find her svg's / tag them with different tags, i'm sure..
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,315
    @markusof You are probably right and I am probably getting confused with another product that is useful for colour changing. I am probably out of my depth on this one! Oops.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,796
    @markusof - perhaps...we have the MTC thumbnail program and there are several solutions for svg files too!
This discussion has been closed.