We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Using Armour Etch

drsscottdrsscott Member Posts: 2
I've used Armour Etch a lot, painting it on glass with small brushes using a stencil. For a new piece, I need to be able to draw some thin lines. I have a Gaunt Industries HYPO-49 - Craft Glue Applicator - 2 Ounce Clear Plastic Bottle with 18 Gauge Blunt Needle tip bottle (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZWY3WU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00) that I want to pour some Armour Etch product into and use for drawing the lines that are too thin for a stencil.

My question: Do you think the plastic from this squeeze bottle will stand up to the caustic etching material? It won't be in the bottle very long. Any guidance you can give me will be gratefully appreciated! Thanks so much.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!