We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Does MTC work with the new Brother scan n cut?

cindyburgecindyburge Member Posts: 3
They have a machine on HSN and I was wondering if it worked with MTC.

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,199
    It does not work directly with MTC as it does not attach to a computer AND it has its own proprietary format (.fcm ?) that it uses that MTC does not export out to. However, as I understand it from reading threads here on the forum in the past, you can export out of MTC as an .svg file and take that .svg file and import it into the Canvas program for that cutter and then save it to its proprietary format to take to the cutter.

If you will do a search here on the forum, you should find a large number of threads that relate to questions regarding that cutter and how to use MTC in the manner I briefly outlined.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!