We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

New Video Tutorials

juliefesjuliefes Member Posts: 4,871
I have posted three new videos to my You Tube Channel:
Fixing a Defective Font
Adding Texture to a Shape and
Fitting Text to a Shape
all using Make The Cut software.

If there are any particular tutorials you would like to see using cutter software, please let me know, and I will add the topic to my list.

Please subscribe to my You Tube Channel to receive notification of all new videos. I don't always have time to post announcements when I add a new tutorial.

There are now 67 cutter software video tutorials there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHogCiW9i4ISUqrP7O5DxoQ

Comments

• Mary212Mary212 Member Posts: 1,529
    @juliefes Thanks for all your tutorials and videos. They are so helpful.
  • tvoss123tvoss123 Member Posts: 212
    I really appreciate all the help you give to others. Thank you so much.
  • ImartiImarti Member Posts: 21
    I enjoy your videos Julie. Thank you.
  • JCSJCS Member Posts: 9
    I am very thankful for all your posts. I have to spend one week a month in the Moffitt cancer center. What a wonderful way to past time and learn! I bough a knk zing and have not even taken it out of the box yet. But what a blessing the post on this site is. I can learn so much and get more idea's than I will ever be able to make. When I get back home this weekend I am going to open it up. I will be looking for cut files that I can copy first. I find plenty but can not download any now as I dropped my laptop yesterday trying to get in the door here at the cancer but am thankful for my I-pad, at least I can look. Just wanted you and others, to know what each of you posters are! JC
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!