We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Two firsts!

stars15kstars15k Member Posts: 96
This was my first project done on a ceramic tile. WOW! But after looking at all of them, I am still wondering if I would be "bothered" by texture. The tile I used is smooth. I'm doing more tiles for sure!
The other first was a transfer tape alternative, clear Contact Paper. I read lots of ideas and saw some people who didn't recommend it. I really love the clear vinyl, gridded transfer tape from "The Company Who Shall Not be Named." And it is disappearing from the stores around here, even being reduced and discontinued at Jo-Ann's. I thought the Contact paper worked really well. I was able to reuse one piece for all six parts, and it was cheap enough to throw away without worry. I will use it again, often.
This was a custom request from my Mom for my Step Dad. He has been stressing about a fender bender. I was tempted to put a snowflake on it somewhere, but know they wouldn't understand the reference.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!