We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

No Power

PaulisPaulis Member Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in General
My black cat cougar seems to have lost power. Do they have a fuse that may need changing.
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Member Posts: 2,663
    Here are the listed replacement parts for Cougar/Silver Bullet:
    http://thatsscrapinc.com/replacementparts.aspx
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,198
    I would suggest that you need to contact the seller of your machine to troubleshoot and get help since it appears to be a physical issue with your cutter. From whom did you purchase it from?
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • BarbaraBarbara Member Posts: 492
    First try a new power cord. My Turbo Oven didn't work for ages and I had a brain wave and tried a new cord and twelve months later it is still going strong.
  • PaulisPaulis Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the Swift replys. I will see if I can track down the supplier I purchased from as I tried a new power cord but that was a no go so before I go replacing things I will get it looked at. Will let you know the outcome for future reference. Going to be lost without it lol.
  • jobabjobab Member Posts: 124
    Hi If you are in West Australia (Pauline?) you would have purchased your machine from me Jo at Cutting Edge Craft. You can pm me and I will give you my contact details to sort out the power problem. It could be the power pack needs replacing.
    Cutting Edge Craft Australian distributor of Silver Bullet Pro machines and Silhouette cameos www.cuttingedgecraft.net.au http://cuttingedgecraft.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!