We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Hello All! I think I'm Back!

rsmobley85rsmobley85 Member Posts: 544
Wow, its been over 2 years, since I left the crafting world, Some internet friends got me back in to it. I'm slowly getting back in to cutting. I have a brand new blog and brand my Facebook page. And going to be using my cutter for the first time in 2 years. I need to cut some vinyl today for a Anniversary gift for my hubby tomorrow. I'm running behind and need to get busy designing my file. I think i have the newest version of MTC, 4.6.2, is that right? Wow, so much to catch up on. What have I missed?

See ya around, Sharon.

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,198
    Welcome back. Yes, MTC 4.6.2 would be the latest version and that really isn't any big change from 4.6.1 which has been out for a couple of years now. There was some minor glitch with the gallery for some computers I think which is what 4.6.2 was provided to fix (if I am remembering correctly ;) ) Not sure what cutter you have, just make sure that you have the latest plugin for it and you should be good to go.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • rsmobley85rsmobley85 Member Posts: 544
    Okay, great, I opened MTC and it told me to download the latest version so did. And had to send in for my number as my laptop crashed and lost it, and had to reinstall, I am using my sizzix Eclisp still till it breaks. But just got my MTC file done, and opened Ecal and see I have to send in for my reg number there as well, Ugh, Trying to get this cut to night.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!