We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Sketchup Make Sliceform designs exported to Make the Cut for Silhouette Cameo cutting

MJEcrafterMJEcrafter Member Posts: 7
I know that this was a topic started in February 2014 regarding 3D designs and software recommendations, but it went in a different direction. I have the SliceModeler v1.4 plugin successfully installed in my Sketchup Make version 2014 (free version). I have successfully made a few simple sliceform designs, being a tube and a letter S. I see the individual "slices" laying flat on my workspace next to the model. But how do I export these groups of slices to be cut in MTC? Is the process similar to the 3D Box 3-video series Rob of Scrappydew did using Sketchup Make, Pepakura Design 3 and Cute PDF writer?
My goal is to make a simple egg sliceform SVG cutting file and a Christmas tree and a star sliceform SVG cutting file as well.
This discussion has been closed.