We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Sketchup Make Sliceform designs exported to Make the Cut for Silhouette Cameo cutting

MJEcrafterMJEcrafter Member Posts: 7
I know that this was a topic started in February 2014 regarding 3D designs and software recommendations, but it went in a different direction. I have the SliceModeler v1.4 plugin successfully installed in my Sketchup Make version 2014 (free version). I have successfully made a few simple sliceform designs, being a tube and a letter S. I see the individual "slices" laying flat on my workspace next to the model. But how do I export these groups of slices to be cut in MTC? Is the process similar to the 3D Box 3-video series Rob of Scrappydew did using Sketchup Make, Pepakura Design 3 and Cute PDF writer?
My goal is to make a simple egg sliceform SVG cutting file and a Christmas tree and a star sliceform SVG cutting file as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!