We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Importing and scaling files...

Hi folks...
I am looking at the possibility of using a KNK Zing to help me in my model building efforts. I am building dioramas which need to be at a specific scale. Right now the software that I am using at the design stage is saving to a cad format which doesn't seem to be supported by MTC as an import. I can print to a PDF however - but only in raster format. By adding yet another stage to the process, I can produce a .jpg from the PDF file but then I have a problem scaling the .jpg to the size at which the design work was done.
Anything that could point me in the right direction to solve this so that I could go ahead and buy a nice shiny Zing would be most welcome.

I sure hope I have asked this in a way that can be understood!

Regards, Allan.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!