We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Anyone have a good source for Signs?

stars15kstars15k Member Posts: 96
Specifically, sign blanks. I'm making a sign for my sister's fence for along the community walk-way, breed and personality specific, and she thinks that her neighbors will also want one. I actually thought sign blanks would be easy to find. WRONG! For the first, to get it done quickly I purchased a sign at Walmart, and will be using the back. Does anyone know of a good source for the blanks, should I be doing more? So far, they are available from professional-level suppliers, most needing a quantity purchase, which brings the supply cost of each to about $4. Add in the cost of the vinyl, then the labor and I think they would cost more than what the average person will want, custom or not. I'll post the finished piece once cut. I showed her the cut preview and she was thrilled.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!