We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Sand blasting setup questions

GabeGabe Posts: 4,313
If you have successfully set up a sand blasting work station, please share some information about what you did, what you used, and how it all works together.

A while back, @Allan shared this picture of his setup. https://us.v-cdn.net/5012508/uploads/FileUpload/8c/47d1739413aad026400d1a891ad6fb.jpg

@paupau04 asked for an explanation about the equipment in the picture, but then I sidetracked the conversation by posting a picture of a water-based dust collection system. My apology to Paula for that.

I would also like to know what Allan is using and how it is all hooked together. Allan, would you mind explaining?

Thanks,

Gabe

Comments

• HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Posts: 2,643
    @Gabe I use a blasting cabinet that I purchased at Harbor Freight. I have it setting on square table that I purchased at Costco. I connect my husband's shop vac and his air compressor and use the Air Eraser also from HF. I have it setting on the light-weight table so that I can move it around easily.
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • GabeGabe Posts: 4,313
    Thanks @HappyCrafter - That sounds like a pretty good set up you've got going. I'm thinking about trying to sand carve on rocks, so I need a big and strong set up. I'm interested in Allan's set up because I never thought about adding a pressure pot to the mix.
This discussion has been closed.