We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Library settings

gianina danilagianina danila Member Posts: 2
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
Hello! I'm a new user of silhouette cameo and i have a question. When i save a file into my library, after it's saved, the size i see on the screen in the library list is very small ( appears like a dot) .So actually all my list appears like a list of "dots". In order to see the file i have to open it. I will appreciate any tips or advice. Thank you!
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,126
    Welcome to the MTC! Forum. I see you just joined us today. :-h

Since you are a new user of the Silhouette machine - let's first clarify -based on the terminology you used, it sounds like you are using the Silhouette program rather than Make the Cut!, is that correct? Make the Cut! is a 3rd party software program that works with a variety of different cutters including the Silhouette line of machines. This is the support forum for the Make the Cut! (MTC) program and thus why I am seeking to the clarify which you are talking about! ;)

If that is correct, you will find the best help for their cutter with their program and library from a Silhouette specific forum. The one that I am aware of can be found here:http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.