We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Library settings

gianina danilagianina danila Member Posts: 2
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
Hello! I'm a new user of silhouette cameo and i have a question. When i save a file into my library, after it's saved, the size i see on the screen in the library list is very small ( appears like a dot) .So actually all my list appears like a list of "dots". In order to see the file i have to open it. I will appreciate any tips or advice. Thank you!
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,135
    Welcome to the MTC! Forum. I see you just joined us today. :-h

Since you are a new user of the Silhouette machine - let's first clarify -based on the terminology you used, it sounds like you are using the Silhouette program rather than Make the Cut!, is that correct? Make the Cut! is a 3rd party software program that works with a variety of different cutters including the Silhouette line of machines. This is the support forum for the Make the Cut! (MTC) program and thus why I am seeking to the clarify which you are talking about! ;)

If that is correct, you will find the best help for their cutter with their program and library from a Silhouette specific forum. The one that I am aware of can be found here:http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!