We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Zing Air - Issue Zing traces around the image but will not cut!

I have had the Zing air for 4 months now and have been kiss cutting stickers with them. I am experiencing a couple of problems.

The Zing has been cutting around the shapes but not smoothly it has 2 or 3 kinks when it cuts around each shape (this has not happened in the past). This is more obvious with slightly more complex shapes. I changed the blade and the issue is still there and have changed blade pressure but this has not made a difference. I then decided to turn the Zing off and not use it for a week. I then decided to cut some stickers again. The Zing is now tracing around the image but not placing any pressure on the paper what so ever! I made sure the blade is sticking out correctly and the barrel is in place properly but this problem is still occurring. I adjusted the blade pressure and reinstalled make the cut but the same issue is happening. I don't know what I am doing wrong as this has never happened to me in the past! Some help is much appreciated!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!