We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

cutting

I updated and installed plug in and Im not able to cut I have silhouette sd message says sending data can some one help me fix this before the update it was cutting.

Comments

• marsmars Member Posts: 1,118
    One thing to check is if Sil Studio is open. It is known to keep MTC! from working.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,129
    I agree with Mars - sounds like you had Silhouette's program open as well. If you have both programs open, the Silhouette program takes control of the cutter and then MTC cannot "access" it to cut and this is typically what then happens. Make sure the silhouette program is closed, then try again from MTC.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!