We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Need help with Registration MTC

Hi everyone,

I'm in Canada and I'm new here and I just got my Zing Air machine delivered to me today. I've been using MTC the demo version for about a week now and when the machine came in today the Activation Pin was included. However when I went to MTC website to get the Registration number (by providing the Activation Pin) I got this message "This Activation PIN has already been assigned to you (Name/Email Hint: Connie M. [s*************[email protected]])
Please use the Lost Registration Key form to retrieve your key." So I used the Lost Registration Key form and provided my email address and it said the key should be emailed to me within 60 minutes. It has been 2 hours now and I've constantly checked my email including the SPAM Folder and haven't got anything yet. What should I do now?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!