We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

search attached mtc or svg files in this forum ?

RueschRuesch Member Posts: 23
edited February 2015 in General
Hello,

is there a trick to find all discussions with attached *.mtc or *.svg files ?
I tried *.mtc like on my pc but this did not work

Ruesch
Post edited by Ruesch on
My machine : Silhouette Cameo I , cutting software: MTC and Silhouette Studio DE, cutting skills: beginner, other software:PCS, gimp and inkscape, all on windows 7 pro . Because english is not my mother language you can keep mistakes if you find them ;-)

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,956
    edited February 2015
    @Ruesch, I am not aware of a browser search that would recognize the * as a wildcard. At the moment, I do not believe its possible to search for uploaded files, I didn't see anything in the Vanilla Forums documentation.

PS I just tested searching the upload folder for this forum, and its not enabled for browser searching by the looks of it.
  • AngeliCutsAngeliCuts Member Posts: 177
    You could search for "file" or look through the Shares category: http://forum.make-the-cut.com/categories/shares
    Howdy from Texas! ~ Owner of a Cameo, Dreamer of a KNK FORCE! ~ Get help for your Cameo or Portrait at AngeliCuts'n'Sews
  • Little_BerryLittle_Berry Member Posts: 5,760
    Just Use The Gallery
  • RueschRuesch Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2015
    @Berryone: Where can I find The Gallery in this forum.
    I just know that there is a gallery in mtc.

@AngeliCuts: searching for file did not work. You find just the word file and it´s there many times without an atached file but searching for attached works a little better.

Ruesch
    My machine : Silhouette Cameo I , cutting software: MTC and Silhouette Studio DE, cutting skills: beginner, other software:PCS, gimp and inkscape, all on windows 7 pro . Because english is not my mother language you can keep mistakes if you find them ;-)
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,135
    Ruesch said:

@Berryone: Where can I find The Gallery in this forum.
    I just know that there is a gallery in mtc. . . .

There is no "Gallery" here on the forum. Berryone (Dave) is referencing the online Gallery available through the MTC program for those who have the paid version. You cannot access the gallery through the trial version. Many if not most (but not all) of the free files that are shared here on the forum have also been added to the MTC Gallery at some point. The person who shared and posted the file here on the forum would have also had to have chosen to put it in the Gallery.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!