We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

letter stenciling, adapting font by using eraser on closed objects [Resolved]

LJFSYDLJFSYD Member Posts: 62
edited February 2015 in Resolved Issues
I am working on a lettering design I found in the MTC gallery. "They do not Love that do not show their love. Shakespeare" and has a fountain pen coming off the word LOVE....I have used the eraser to erase spots on letters that are closed (such as the O, D , A, etc...when I got to the script "love" , the O erased find so it will leave the center in, but the E erases one line but not all the way through, it make a bump in the line, and the same with the PEN ..i was trying to erase lines to make all the parts cut and connect as a stencil, but the eraser only moves the line like a bump in it. Tried the knife and not sure how to use that yet...a newbie here. I watched on one of the webinars about it, but not sure which one it was, but thought someone might know what i am doing wrong. PS: making it into a stencil design
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!