We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

idea help

cindybakercindybaker Member Posts: 874
ok, I'm making birds to hang form a tree for the wedding on the back they'll be plain with their table number. The front:
guest names..... I thought about scanning the fabric that I'm making the guys ties out of and doing a print and cut ( if that can be done) or maybe a mixed media, laying down some different textures and covering with gesso and painting, or something with embossed all over design......Any ideas, or tips to make of these ideas work better. I've been out of the loop for a couple of years taking care of my dad, he recently passed away so I'm home now and trying to get back into the swing of things. It's amazing how much you forget how to even turn on your equipment, etc. when your OLD and getting forgetful and haven't done anything with your cutter or software in so long. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.