We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Pazzles "Inspiration Vue" & free file giveaway!

YorkieMom21YorkieMom21 Member Posts: 413
I just posted my review of the Pazzles "Inspiration Vue" to my blog, plus there is a free download to my "Garden Trellis" file at my blog post here: http://yorkiemomsblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/pazzles-vue-review-free-file-giveaway.html
Pam Member 2009 Pazzles™ Design Team My Blog: http://yorkiemomsblog.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,870
    @YorkieMom21‌ - very thorough review, Pam, and I agree, you got some super cuts there. Thanks for doing that, and thanks bunches for the file share!!
  • janthosjanthos Member Posts: 62
    fantastic review! I am considering this machine....
    may i ask if you also are doing the craft room membership? do you find it worth it?
  • YorkieMom21YorkieMom21 Member Posts: 413
    I did the $199 and the craft room for one year....the main thing I like at the craft room are some of the projects and I like being able to watch all of the videos..plus you have access to all of the files....but I mostly design my own files!!!
    Pam Member 2009 Pazzles™ Design Team My Blog: http://yorkiemomsblog.blogspot.com/
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,742
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the file. I enjoy my Pazzles. I still haven't fiddled around with the PNc but other cuts have been great. Thanks for the review. I did do a project this week and used my Zing for the PNC and the rest of the project. I was reading where the Pazzles Vue latest update had caused some trouble. I figured I'd get my project done without frustration. . I used the popcorn box from lettering delights and did a pregnant woman from a googled image and print the
    She's About to Pop tags. I did have to remove the sign on the popcorn stripes.
    Of course this was a freebie job...lol. The girl is buying pink popcorn to put in them. The girl's Mom has a cricut (as I do also). It still seems every time we want something that between us we still don't have the right cartridge.
    Post edited by SBryanW on
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,076
    Thanks for the file. Your blog is really informative. I love the cards you do too. They are just beautiful.
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • janthosjanthos Member Posts: 62
    edited January 2015

I did the $199 and the craft room for one year....the main thing I like at the craft room are some of the projects and I like being able to watch all of the videos..plus you have access to all of the files....but I mostly design my own files!!!

OK, thanks! I don't really design my own (don't have time for that, lol)well, unless i am bringing an image in to trace....
    I was looking at the $99 offer, just haven't made up my mind, lol...
  • AngeliCutsAngeliCuts Member Posts: 177
    @YorkieMom21 Great review and I also prefer to double cut my cardstock. It seems to be easier on the machine and its parts by using less pressure (force) and I get smoother cuts. :)
    Howdy from Texas! ~ Owner of a Cameo, Dreamer of a KNK FORCE! ~ Get help for your Cameo or Portrait at AngeliCuts'n'Sews
  • knkloverknklover Member Posts: 923
    Thank you for the nice file.
  • luv2scrap81luv2scrap81 Member Posts: 1,070
    Great review! Thanks for the info on the types of paper you used....so helpful!
    Mandy
This discussion has been closed.