We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Pazzles "Inspiration Vue" & free file giveaway!

YorkieMom21YorkieMom21 Member Posts: 413
I just posted my review of the Pazzles "Inspiration Vue" to my blog, plus there is a free download to my "Garden Trellis" file at my blog post here: http://yorkiemomsblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/pazzles-vue-review-free-file-giveaway.html
Pam Member 2009 Pazzles™ Design Team My Blog: http://yorkiemomsblog.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,925
    @YorkieMom21‌ - very thorough review, Pam, and I agree, you got some super cuts there. Thanks for doing that, and thanks bunches for the file share!!
  • janthosjanthos Member Posts: 62
    fantastic review! I am considering this machine....
    may i ask if you also are doing the craft room membership? do you find it worth it?
  • YorkieMom21YorkieMom21 Member Posts: 413
    I did the $199 and the craft room for one year....the main thing I like at the craft room are some of the projects and I like being able to watch all of the videos..plus you have access to all of the files....but I mostly design my own files!!!
    Pam Member 2009 Pazzles™ Design Team My Blog: http://yorkiemomsblog.blogspot.com/
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,743
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the file. I enjoy my Pazzles. I still haven't fiddled around with the PNc but other cuts have been great. Thanks for the review. I did do a project this week and used my Zing for the PNC and the rest of the project. I was reading where the Pazzles Vue latest update had caused some trouble. I figured I'd get my project done without frustration. . I used the popcorn box from lettering delights and did a pregnant woman from a googled image and print the
    She's About to Pop tags. I did have to remove the sign on the popcorn stripes.
    Of course this was a freebie job...lol. The girl is buying pink popcorn to put in them. The girl's Mom has a cricut (as I do also). It still seems every time we want something that between us we still don't have the right cartridge.
    Post edited by SBryanW on
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,089
    Thanks for the file. Your blog is really informative. I love the cards you do too. They are just beautiful.
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • janthosjanthos Member Posts: 62
    edited January 2015

I did the $199 and the craft room for one year....the main thing I like at the craft room are some of the projects and I like being able to watch all of the videos..plus you have access to all of the files....but I mostly design my own files!!!

OK, thanks! I don't really design my own (don't have time for that, lol)well, unless i am bringing an image in to trace....
    I was looking at the $99 offer, just haven't made up my mind, lol...
  • AngeliCutsAngeliCuts Member Posts: 177
    @YorkieMom21 Great review and I also prefer to double cut my cardstock. It seems to be easier on the machine and its parts by using less pressure (force) and I get smoother cuts. :)
    Howdy from Texas! ~ Owner of a Cameo, Dreamer of a KNK FORCE! ~ Get help for your Cameo or Portrait at AngeliCuts'n'Sews
  • knkloverknklover Member Posts: 923
    Thank you for the nice file.
  • luv2scrap81luv2scrap81 Member Posts: 1,070
    Great review! Thanks for the info on the types of paper you used....so helpful!
    Mandy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!