We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

It is boxing time of year!!!

walshsurveywalshsurvey Member Posts: 551
This time of year is amazing for getting free boxes to organize your workspace. I go to walmart on Sunday nights (at this time of year any night will do) and I pick up a bunch of empty display boxes and cheap wrapping paper that is not too christmas-sy. So last year I got a reindeer pattern that looks like a black and white design. I bought ever tube they had and I decorate my boxes with it.

I reinforce the cardboard with lots and lots of duct tape and then I wrap them in the wrapping paper. If the inside of the box is going to show, I will get a contrasting paper to line the inside of the box. I find that a glue stick works the best in this situation.

Happy boxing day!!
Connie
I have my work cut out for me!
I am CutWoman - I just need the black spandex and ears.
Gallery ID: 20273

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,905
    LOL, you have really gone to town, love these!! And we do have Boxing Day, although it has a slightly different meaning, LOL!
  • Lindsay1126Lindsay1126 Member Posts: 23
    Ok so this may be a stupid question, but are the boxes free, is it their display boxes? Do you just ask them for them? Or are you buying the discounted ones from Christmas? Thanks.
  • walshsurveywalshsurvey Member Posts: 551
    They are free, they are just going to recycle them. No one says anything. I ask if it's okay if I get a look, but they always say yes. They have them on the shelves to display things. Like for example the tall boxes that hold christmas wrapping paper are useful for your tall rolls of paper. I have some vinyl, mactac, paper and my tall ruler in one of these.
    Connie
    I have my work cut out for me!
    I am CutWoman - I just need the black spandex and ears.
    Gallery ID: 20273
This discussion has been closed.