We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MightyDeals 15% Off Christmas Day Only

juliefesjuliefes Member Posts: 4,857
There are a number of nice script style fonts at MightyDeals that are posted at very reasonable prices. With the 15% off deal today using the code XMAS2014 , they really are mighty deals. If you missed the Samantha Font before you can get it now for $14.45 or Upright and Italic plain and bold Desktop versions for $31.45 (this is the one I got in order to get the bold fonts for cutting). I also picked up Gioviale Script, Aaron Script, Prada Script, Rufina, Mandevilla, and Funkydori. Can you tell that I am a font collector? If you only get one, get Samantha if you don't already have it. The regular price on this font is $300! We use the desktop font versions for our cutters, and getting the Bold versions makes them a bit easier to cut.
http://www.mightydeals.com?refID=85cee5c1

Comments

This discussion has been closed.