We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Christmas Calendar

@bettinperth & I have collaborated on the stand file for this Christmas Calendar.....thank you so much Bett :) Bett made the base file for the stand and then I messed with it lol to get this version. I've made three sets of these to send to friends and thoroughly enjoyed making them. I'm going to make some with different themes....floral, etc for birthdays, mother's day, etc.

The MTC file for the stand is below. The blocks are made with a file from the Silhouette Design Store so I can't share that. It's only 99c and has the cubes, mats, fancy shapes and numbers included!! Saved me loads of time (not to mention lots of cursing!) trying to struggle designing something myself. I exported the files as SVGs and imported into MTC to resize and cut with my brilliant Maxx :) The blocks need to be resized to 1.75" square to fit the stand. There is a standard version and a high back version....I used the high back version for the sets I made.

The first set I made has a stamped & embossed St Nick image from an ancient PSX stamp that I've had for many years. The second set has a 3D flower from the LD Alpine Snow cut it set and a stamped fancy tag. The last set I made has a wording panel which also came from the Silhouette store.....the wording was all cut in vinyl and Santa's hat has puff paint for the trim. I used little red rhinestones for the berries, to add a bit of bling.

For all sets I added one of Bird's corner swirls to the outside of the sides.

It's a bit late for this Christmas but hopefully someone can put it to use for next Christmas :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Tasmania, Australia
Cutting with Mr Maxxie :) aka KNK 15" Maxx
Waiting on Maxxie's new brother....Force

Comments

This discussion has been closed.