We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Grinch Christmas Means...

okieladybugokieladybug Member Posts: 524
edited December 2014 in Shares
I've been busy moving and getting settled. I no longer have my friend that was keeping me busy so I am spending more time in my craftroom and after Thanksgiving I had to start doing a review on a new machine, which I will tell you guys I would NOT like at all if it weren't for the ability to export my designs into SVG format using MTC. In my software review I plan on hitting them hard with the difficulties of their program but ANYWAY....

I am back to designing and trying to do some crafting and I made this file last night and thought someone might be able to use it.

You can get the file HERE.

Visit my website! Okieladybug's Scrap N' More.

Comments

• GailpageGailpage Member Posts: 638
    Cute
    Gail from Alaska http://www.mile42chiniak.blogspot.com Cutting with my Black Cat Lynx
  • scrappingmom2007scrappingmom2007 Member Posts: 1,433
    Great file, thanks for sharing.
    Pazzles Vue and Silhouette portrait owner.
  • frogquilterfrogquilter Member Posts: 1,277
  • kjsalsmankjsalsman Member Posts: 897
    Thank you Okie... Very cute file!!!
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,098
    Thanks Oakie, very cute!
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • luv2scrap81luv2scrap81 Member Posts: 1,070
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Grinch....and this is one of my favorite lines from the story!! Thanks a bunch....this is so awesome!
    Mandy
  • okieladybugokieladybug Member Posts: 524
    Y'all are very welcome! ;;)

• ShirleyGShirleyG Member Posts: 323
    Cute! thanks for sharing
    Creating in Albuquerque, NM Black Cat Cougar 18"
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,142
    edited December 2014
    Good to see you back and crafting Okie. Did you move homes? Did you move next door to your friend's house (not the friend who was keeping you too busy to craft, but your sweet elderly lady neighbor who had had to move due to health issues?)

Did you have your annual girlfriend's Christmas party yet? I hadn't seen anything on your blog in quite a while so didn't know if that other friend was keeping you too busy for that. I always enjoy seeing the items you made and shared with your friends and hearing your stories!

I suspect I know WHICH machine you were testing - not surprised they are trying to get you back on board. Glad to hear that you wouldn't use it without the ability to import your MTC files as SVG ones! I have decided I am not interested BECAUSE they insist on making me be able to go online to use it. while I think it would be nice to have a dual head for the blade and pens - nothing else about it appeals to me at all and I figure others will add that feature in at some point. Of course - maybe I am wrong and it was not that machine but the Pazzles Vue! ;) (I know you have it and have said you don't like their program either.)

Thanks for the file. I was thinking about making a grinch sweatshirt - maybe I will use this to do it with! Need to go get it downloaded and give it a go!
    Post edited by MeFlick on
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • okieladybugokieladybug Member Posts: 524
    I moved the the other side, not Naomi's side. It is a lot nicer house, a bit smaller but since it's just me that is a good thing. My friend that was keeping me from crafting is no longer, he suddenly quit calling, texting and coming to see me and couldn't give me a reason why.

I didn't have my party this year due to moving, my sister said I would be too stressed with just having moved and trying to get things ready and she was right! I am thinking about changing the party to a summer beach theme one and doing it in June or July.

Your suspensions are correct I am sure! My only loyalty in the crafting world, and well in my life is to myself. If folks want me to review things I am more than glad to do so LOL. I have had a lot of questions about MTC since starting the review because I keep telling people I make my own designs and such with MTC and that it is BY FAR THE SUPERIOR software for cutting machines. I still haven't gotten to use my VUE, waiting on the plugin for MTC on that one and then I can really do some comparisions on the two machines.

If you use it let me see what you make!!

Glad to hear you moved into a nicer house. Since you said its just you again I guess that means your daughter and her SO are no longer with you. Men - go figure - figure it's his loss! ;) And our gain - now you can get back to your crafting! :D

I understand about the party and you are right - moving alone is stressful enough, even if it is not too far - still have to pack it all up - and I am sure all your friends understood. A beach theme party in the summertime sounds like a blast as well and far away from the stress of the holidays themselves!

Yes, I figure your review of any machines and how MTC makes it better will only help bring more to the "dark side"! ;) If you want to use SVGs with that machine - best way to create them is with MTC! Like you, the Vue peaked my interest but for once I was patient and decided to wait UNTIL the MTC plugin is available for it before I get one. Still in consideration as soon as I hear Bryan has gotten that plug-in done though! Just have to decide which color though - Purple, my favorite overall color or Orange - my second favorite color and that of my beloved Vols! :D

I will definitely let you see what i do with the Grinch file. Thanks again for sharing it.
    Go Vols!
  • pat_indianapat_indiana Member Posts: 145
    I may have just become really depressed! I have the Pazzles at the top of my wishlist and sure wish I had waited for the plugin. After reading this and another post about how hard it is to callibrate I'm really regretting my impulse to send him the sale link. If I get it I'll have to use it because he told me to wait until the software I'm use to was ready. I am use to importing the svgs to convert to MTC so maybe I'll be ok importing the svgs to cut.
    @okieladybug - I used your file today but not with my cutter. I printed it out with my sublimation printer and put it on a couple of coffee mugs. I will try to get a picture of it later and add it for you to see. Still want to do some other things as well so I may wait and see if I get that done first. Thanks again for sharing.
    Go Vols!
  • deenamathewdeenamathew Member Posts: 4
    Nice. Grinch is a word made up by Dr. Seuss to dentone a mean-spirited person, intent on ruining other people's fun and enjoyment
  • maureen80maureen80 Member Posts: 91
    Great file, thank you for sharing
  • janaekimjanaekim Member Posts: 52
    Great file!!! This is my favorite Christmas movie....
  • PPDPPD Member Posts: 647
    Thank you for sharing & it's GREAT to see you back!
  • NancNanc Member Posts: 632
    How cute. Love the saying
  • ajandfourajandfour Member Posts: 212
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
  • IdagalIdagal Member Posts: 34
    Love it... Thank you
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!