We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Christmas Ornaments

ChanequaChanequa Member Posts: 65
This maybe posted somewhere and I'm trying to read thru some of many many post from my search. But if someone can quickly walk me thru the process of getting my images a little curved so it will apply nicely to a round ornament. I know I've read the trick somewhere before but it's been a minute since I've crafted.
Thank you in advance for any assistance

Comments

• owlnutowlnut Member Posts: 45
    I have never applied vinyl to anything so I can't vouch for this but maybe watch this video?
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    Are you talking about a tool in MTC its self? If so, You need to look at the conical warp feature. Bryan has covered this any number of times in the Webinar Videos as well. I would suggest looking for information on that tool to begin with.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!