We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Paper Portrait Tutorials

paperkutzpaperkutz Member Posts: 142
edited December 2014 in Tutorials
Recently, I have started receiving more requests on how I make my portraits. So, I decided to take on a few people to help teach them the process. I wanted to open it up to other members of the forum. I will keep it to just a small group (under 8 people) who are ready to learn the process and are wanting to make portraits now. The goal is to have all involved to finish at least 1 portrait in the next two weeks.

If you have never seen my portraits before, just search for paper portraits in the forum. Also, I will upload a couple newer ones. Outside of the MTC forum, my online name is PAPERGIZMO. Just do a google search and you will find me on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, Deviantart, etc..)

UPDATE: For those that were unable to sign up for my help, I started making some short videos on how I edit the photos. I will post the links in the comment section below.

www.facebook.com/papergizmo
Post edited by paperkutz on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!