We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Just wondering...

angelsmomangelsmom Member Posts: 58
Just wondering if we are any closer to being able to use the Vue with Make-the-Cut? I REALLY miss the ease of MTC vs the other software.

Comments

• SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,287
    I am still waiting for the needed information/equipment from the company before I can start working on it.
  • GinaSGinaS Member Posts: 983
    Oh wow, that will be super @SBryanW. I just hope they have all the glitches fixed by the time you all get it.
    Gina S (MTC Gallery ID: 17449)
    Etsy | Mugs For U
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,134
    SBryanW said:

I am still waiting for the needed information/equipment from the company before I can start working on it.

:( sorry to hear that you are still waiting for their promised "help" to get the information/equipment needed

:) but glad for the update and the knowledge that it may eventually be coming. While I am interested in that machine - I will not purchase it until I hear that MTC can in fact work with it
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • angelsmomangelsmom Member Posts: 58
    Thanks for the reply Bryan. Helps to know that you are waiting on them...even though they were supposed to be all for helping you out.
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,743
    I am looking so forward to using MTC with my Vue. The software that comes with the machine is so old school. (Said I'd never use that term)..but I am older this week so I can. I had the Inspiration and gave it to my daughter so she could use her Mac with it. Every time I go to use the Vue I need the ease of MTC and get so frustrated. The Pazzles Pro software is OK but still not MTC. The Vue cuts really well and I like that. Guess I'll just sit and wait with everybody else. Thank goodness I have my Zing!
  • bettinperthbettinperth Member Posts: 445
    I have one on Pre-order here in Australia for it's release in the next couple weeks but starting to think I made a mistake and may not go through with it if the plug in for MTC isn't available..... I really want to be able to use MTC it's my No 1 designing and cutting software.......

Bett...
    Perth Western Australia
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!