We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Just wondering...

angelsmomangelsmom Member Posts: 58
Just wondering if we are any closer to being able to use the Vue with Make-the-Cut? I REALLY miss the ease of MTC vs the other software.

Comments

• SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,281
    I am still waiting for the needed information/equipment from the company before I can start working on it.
  • GinaSGinaS Member Posts: 983
    Oh wow, that will be super @SBryanW. I just hope they have all the glitches fixed by the time you all get it.
    Gina S (MTC Gallery ID: 17449)
    Etsy | Mugs For U
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,063
    SBryanW said:

I am still waiting for the needed information/equipment from the company before I can start working on it.

:( sorry to hear that you are still waiting for their promised "help" to get the information/equipment needed

:) but glad for the update and the knowledge that it may eventually be coming. While I am interested in that machine - I will not purchase it until I hear that MTC can in fact work with it
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • angelsmomangelsmom Member Posts: 58
    Thanks for the reply Bryan. Helps to know that you are waiting on them...even though they were supposed to be all for helping you out.
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,742
    I am looking so forward to using MTC with my Vue. The software that comes with the machine is so old school. (Said I'd never use that term)..but I am older this week so I can. I had the Inspiration and gave it to my daughter so she could use her Mac with it. Every time I go to use the Vue I need the ease of MTC and get so frustrated. The Pazzles Pro software is OK but still not MTC. The Vue cuts really well and I like that. Guess I'll just sit and wait with everybody else. Thank goodness I have my Zing!
  • bettinperthbettinperth Member Posts: 445
    I have one on Pre-order here in Australia for it's release in the next couple weeks but starting to think I made a mistake and may not go through with it if the plug in for MTC isn't available..... I really want to be able to use MTC it's my No 1 designing and cutting software.......

Bett...
    Perth Western Australia
This discussion has been closed.