We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Tagged Calendar

Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,343
edited October 2014 in Your Masterpieces
I have been making calendars using mini calendar pads from Anita's Calendar pads for years, they are a great price at approx 1.65 for a package of 10 of them, I usually purchase 100, shipped from the UK. Shipping is reasonable, and they take about 10 days to get to Canada. The website is TheGlitterPot.

http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/products/Anita_s_Create_Christmas_2015_Calendar_Tabs/37876/0

This is this years creation, was inspired by one created by Roald Dahl, and is made of tag shapes, very simple to cut and put together.

The paper is double sided K&Company paper and the coloured cardstock is from Michaels. These are the basic ones, I haven't decided on any extra embellishments.

If you are interested in the MTC file, please PM me!! Or email: ackerliz @ gmail dot com. Its an MTC file to be used in MTC.

Liz

Comments

This discussion has been closed.