We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What is the best way to EMAIL a design PROOF

RapRap Member Posts: 21

I am starting to create very large custom designs and I need to (print) preview and email the design.

When I am creating something 30 inches wide, for example, the print preview is cut off. I usually end up shrinking my design for preview and then enlarging again to check my measurements. A hassle if I go back and forth to tweek before emailing.

Recently, I have discovered that if I select all (objects) and then select 'export to raster', I can copy to clipboard. This is great but it copies very large so if I paste it into an email, it is about 3meg.

I can also select 'export to raster' then 'save to file'. Then go and find the file in explorer, right-click and 'send email'. Finally I can choose the picture size to email, and choose 'medium' (or whichever).

What is the best way to email a proof?
Using a Roland and MTC

Comments

This discussion has been closed.