We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

British Craft Netwrok

l00pyl0ul00pyl0u Member Posts: 281
Hi Guys and Girls,

Okay in the habit of getting a crafty Daily fix, I normally watch something we have over here called Create and Craft.
However a new internet only chanel started over in the UK today, British Craft Network http://www.britishcraftnetwork.tv/

It was that popular this morning, that we managed to crash the server before the launch! That delayed things until midday, when service started.
Basically its some of our UK companies, that used to appear on C&C doing pre-recorded shows of 1 hr sessions, no sales, just demos, complete demos, and crafty hints and tips and ideas.
As its internet based people from all over the world can watch, But its not 24 hrs a day just yet! So for those of you in the States, it starts at 3am CDT, and the last show starts at 2pm CDT.
I enjoyed it, learnt some new tricks, and dug out some stuff I had forgotten about, oopsie!
Because of the situation here with C&C threatening crafty companies, not many are willing to play their hand early because of contracts with C&C, so currently it looks like a limited line up, but I know some of the names who haven't been released yet, and humbly suggest that people keep an eye on it, I am not allowed to say what I know, BUT.................... It might be of interest to people with our group interests!
I dont know WHEN what I know is going to be on, and I will try to give a heads up if I get one.
And yes I did message Chad about this channel, but he doesnt seem to have followed up with it, which is a shame, would really have bought the Zing and MTC to the forefront of the UK market, and an opportunity for exposure all over the world, as it is internet based.
http://l00pyscraftcreations.blogspot.co.uk/
E-Craft, Cameo, and the Zing has arrived, Scan n cut, and Now Mick the Mog (Thyme Graphics/Black Cat Cougar) has joined the family
Gallery ID 19289

Comments

• HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Member Posts: 2,652
    Thank you for this info.
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • daffeydildaffeydil Member Posts: 2,986
    Thanks! Will try to catch it later. I tried but it's offline now. The picture reminds me of the old days when tv stations would sign off and we would see patterns on the screen until they signed back on the air the next morning. Dang, I'm old!
    Sharon
  • linsayscrapslinsayscraps Member Posts: 395
    Thanks this looks good. Only trouble is being 12 hours ahead I can see me sitting up watching late at night!!!! Hopefully in time we may be able to set to watch later. Great idea though.
    Linsay from New Zealand - Just Loving my Zing
  • DianeMarshDianeMarsh Member Posts: 163
    I have tried to view several times, but just get a black screen......I don't know if it is because I am trying to view on iPad??
    Diane.....Southampton.U.K. Www.keepforevercards.blogspot.com
  • sandyjsandyj Member Posts: 821
    edited October 2014
    I will check it out, I'm a night owl.

I clicked the link and it started playing right away. Watched a demo on an interesting circle cutter.
    Just MY opinion, your milage will vary. Like "Andy" but with an "S"
  • DianeMarshDianeMarsh Member Posts: 163
    Mmmmm, wonder why I am getting nothing then
    Diane.....Southampton.U.K. Www.keepforevercards.blogspot.com
  • sandyjsandyj Member Posts: 821
    Not sure, I used my note 3 phone and t-mobile.
    Just MY opinion, your milage will vary. Like "Andy" but with an "S"
  • l00pyl0ul00pyl0u Member Posts: 281
    I know from reading around that some are finding it hard on some browsers, opera seems to have an issue with it, some notebooks, and tablets seem fine others dont seem to be able to see it, but there was a new update to flash player yesterday, so maybe check your flash player updates?
    E-Craft, Cameo, and the Zing has arrived, Scan n cut, and Now Mick the Mog (Thyme Graphics/Black Cat Cougar) has joined the family
    Gallery ID 19289
  • sandyhsandyh Member Posts: 635
    I was getting a black screen on my iPad, but just checked and the test pattern is there now with a play arrow. Yippee, now all I have to do is sort out the time difference. I spend way too much time watching craft videos already!!!

Sandy
    Cutting with Zing, Cameo and Sizzix Eclips 2. http://sandysartspace.blogspot.com Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,742
    Y'all are talking in Greek to me. I hope I'm not up at 3 because I have to take my Mom to doctor at 8:45. She is 82 and doesn't like to drive "in town". She did call and say she was driving to my house when she gets ready. She'll be here at 6 for an8:45 appt. (only a twenty minute drive) lol
  • BirdBird Member Posts: 18
    I've not had the chance to watch many of the shows yet but I am loving it so far, it is so nice to watch full length, real time demonstrations. It's nice to hear the demonstators talk without being spoken over too, the Kraftyhands guys made me chuckle a few times :)
  • l00pyl0ul00pyl0u Member Posts: 281
    Oh @Bird I am on their DT, you have no idea HOW BAD those 2 can be!!!! am waiting for new stuff to come in DT wise, and will give you the heads up as promised if there's any of your files on there, xxx
    Gallery ID 19289
This discussion has been closed.