We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

This is what I am doing:

CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,168
edited October 2014 in Help for Make The Cut
http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/18007/simply-import-function-for-jpeg-png-not-pixel-trace

I have many images in one file, is there a way to do more than one at a time, having to change the threshold to 255 each time? Is the Gradcap file from Lettering Delight in a png format.
image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****

Comments

• SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,271
    @Carrie - If it is all in one file, why not pixel trace the whole file in one pixel trace and then separate them in MTC? What is the exact name of the set in Lettering Delights? (I couldn't find one named Gradcap), and what type of set is it (e.g. Lettering, Printables, Graphics, etc.)?
  • CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,168
    It was from a sale from discontinued images. I thought of pixel tracing the whole file, but didn't know to pick more than one, and shift key I tried. It's a png file, & I extract though inkscape.
    image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****
This discussion has been closed.