We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

a new fix

DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,742
All of us MTC "junkies" need a new "fix". I am really missing the excitement of looking forward to new things in this program. Darlene

Comments

• Little_BerryLittle_Berry Member Posts: 5,759
    Maybe When MTC Turns Five Later This Year :) [-O<
  • lightroselightrose Member Posts: 160
    Please! Please! Please! :((
  • milliejsmilliejs Member Posts: 263
    Hmmmmmm great minds think alike. I had the same thoughts just this morning. I was thinking about what I put on the wish list a long time ago LOL
    Millie Speck Zing/KNK Dealer A Speck of Charm & Farm Love cutting up
  • LilianisMeLilianisMe Member Posts: 25
    More flower shapes in the basic shapes included please. What can I say, I just love flowers especially if they are free :)
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,063

More flower shapes in the basic shapes included please. What can I say, I just love flowers especially if they are free :)

@LilianisMe, have you searched MTC's free online gallery (accessed through MTC, must have internet connection however)? There are well over 10,000 free files available there and I have no doubt, any number of them are flowers! Also, you can add your own "basic shapes" to the "my shapes" area in basic shapes so you can add in all the flowers you want there!
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • LilianisMeLilianisMe Member Posts: 25
    Thanks I found it. Yes already started making some of my own from fonts while playing around with the software. I like my basic flowers and cut in different fabrics the most basic can look lovely on cards.
  • angelsmomangelsmom Member Posts: 58
    I would like an "Undo" function in Pixel Trace...that way if you change a setting and don't like it, you can just "Undo" it and try another one.
  • BobkatBobkat Member Posts: 788
    Me too- I miss the excitement-anticipation, discovery, new stuff to learn. It is all so much fun!
  • efghausefghaus Member Posts: 1,078
    I miss the anticipation of something new, but honestly the only thing I'd really want MTC to do in the future that it doesn't do now is CLEAN MY HOUSE for me so I could play more.
    Eileen G on the spacecoast Florida Bye Bye Crapcut, Hello Zing. Where have you been all my life?
  • markusofmarkusof Member Posts: 458
    more tools new updates, it's quite old pull some features from the Razorcut Software, it looks interesting..
    Better clean up tools, make them listen to snapping on grids (toggle) (make some images more symetrical)
    Pulled in an image an it had MULTIPLE lines on TOP of each other, it was a mess
    thin path kinda worked, but not, split n merge needs to have a tolerance of overlaps and rid of the overlaps by tolerance
This discussion has been closed.