We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS 040 Basket with things (SDollars idea ) Video (folding instructions see my blog )

SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,185
edited May 2014 in Tutorials
@SDollar made these cards and asked if i would make the how
to video for her HERE
Finally got around to making this video enjoy

***** FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE SEE MY BLOG POST HERE********
Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
Post edited by SusanBluerobot on

Comments

• SDollarSDollar Member Posts: 210
    @SusanBluerobot, thank you Susan for making the video. You made it look so easy!
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    Wow - can't wait to check it out. Be a little while longer. Recovering from Shingles that showed up 10 days ago. DD's High School Graduation is tomorrow - had family party to celebrate today and then DS and the School's baseball team is off Tues. morning to go play in the State Championship playoff series. Double elimination with the last 4 teams standing in their division. Goes on Tues. thru Thurs. At least DD will be around to take care of the dog! Once all that is done, I hope to get back into the crafting realm and check out the new updates to PCS and Scrap Factory too!
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!