We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

A tisket, a tasket, a popup Easter basket

SDollarSDollar Member Posts: 210
I had a really hard time trying to make an Easter basket. I wanted the objects to be inside the basket. I folded the rim under instead of out so I had a base below the the rim. I also couldn't figure out how to make the basket look like reed or wicker. I was able to find a white wicker texture on the internet, but then still had to modify the handle & basket rim to match. I attempted to do my own, but as you can see it still needs some work! The eggs in the grass and the bow could have been part of the cut file, but I decided to glue them on separately instead. I couldn't decide what to put in the basket-flowers, eggs, or candy...so I did one of each!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!