We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

global operations and Y axis -- Help please

Is anyone else having any trouble with the Y axis in global operations? Most times it will work fine, but I have a couple of projects I'm trying to change in global and it will not let me do anything with the y axis. Cant see what the difference in the files are, so wondering if anyone else has had this problem

Comments

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,366
    @yup it is best to do Brian's trick when global operations goes wonky. preview, accept, undo and then try again. If that doesn't work and it is still wonky. after you undo close the project or the whole program and open it again and try again. There is a bug that should get fixed. Susan told me if something is hangin out past the bounds of the card then it could mess with the global operations.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!