We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Check out Monica's New Web Site and 3D Gazebo

juliefesjuliefes Member Posts: 4,871
http://monicascreativeroom.se/
Gorgeous Free cutting files in many formats are available at Monica's site. She has posted a new 3D Gazebo with more 3D projects to be posted soon.

Comments

• PennyPenny Member Posts: 2,198
    Thanks Julie - she has wonderful files.
    Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien
  • hwganghwgang Member Posts: 2,806
    Oh, Julie! 2juliefesMonika's cutting files are just the tip of her creative projects. Looking around the site, I was drooling at so many things. Her greenhouse is much like mine and in it she shows pictures of the exact same green potting tray I use. To the right of the green tray there is a "bed of nails" used to extract plants with developed root systems from the cell flat. That made my jaw drop. I grow thousands of seedlings each year and this would make things so much easier for me. Her cell tray looks exactly like the ones I use. Does anyone know how to reach Monika? I'd love to know the brand and see if I could get it here. The green tray is mfgd in the UK and I can get that.

Monika is one talented person!
    Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly
    In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • hwganghwgang Member Posts: 2,806
    Ooops, found her email under her TOU page.
    Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly
    In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • yupyup Member Posts: 341
    Thank you for letting me know that she moved! She is so generous and talented.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!