We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Global Operations SNAFU bug

leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,366
edited February 2014 in Help for Popup Card Studio
@SBryanW, @Andy - Global Operations in my copy of PCS to adjust page size or move planes for complicated designs does not work for my projects anymore. All it does is move the planes in z and z is permanently set at 5. I end up having to export the svg into MTC to adjust my projects in order to get them to fit the page. I tried opening and closing the file, accepting and then undoing. I use a windows7 64 bit computer. Should I reinstall pcs, will this be fixed in the next update? Also if I export thumbnails of my pcs project I can see them listed in pcs under the project list but not in widows explorer. Is this right? Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!