We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Letters not attached to bottom of Card

I have been having fun with the Popup Card Studio and have just made my first card. Everything was fine except the letters were not attached at the bottom. I know it could be something to do with the plane I am working on and thought I was on the correct one by using the spacebar. No problem with the top using the yellow parts to attach to the back. Have watched Susan's video a million times and feel I am following her instructions but must have something not quite right.
I used the Silhouette Cameo along with MTC. Bought it as a bundle and previously I was using that C.............. product and wished I had purchased the Silhouette Cameo a long time ago. Just love it.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!