We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS. crosshair bolding option

yupyup Member Posts: 341
Having problem seeing crosshairs when trying to draw anchors. Wishing for a way to bold up lines to see them better.

Comments

• bigbillbigbill Member Posts: 370
    I agree @yup .....I think I have it only to find out later it didn't connect. Sometimes the dash lines are very visible while other times they are not.
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,378
    Increase the transparency, zoom in real real close and have your snapping at at least 1/4. Hope for the best. Then check with print preview. My eyesight is terrible, can't even thread a needle - that is what I have to do to make the anchors stick.
  • colleencolleen Member Posts: 534
    I totally agree. I have a hard time seeing them as well. I wish the lines were thicker. I do increase the transparency and have it on 1/4 snap oping but sometimes its still difficult to see. Just old age (lol)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,241
    When I taught seniors' computer classes, I noticed a lot of seniors wearing glasses would do what I call the head nod...their head nods up and down as they try to find the sweet spot in their glasses for the vision distance the monitor is. I mentioned this to my eye doctor friend, he suggested that seniors (or anyone that a combination eye sight - short and long distance impairment) should get a pair of glasses just for wearing to use the computer, at the strength required for the typical 14-18 inch distance one sits from a monitor. So to help out, go to your local big box stores and find a pair of reading glasses that improve your vision at 14-18 inches away. Using these will really help with seeing those fine dotted lines. I don't know how people would function using a tablet when everything is substantially smaller!!!
  • nannan Member Posts: 480
    I always change the resolution on my laptop. It make everything larger and easier to see.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,198
    Be sure and check out SusanBlueRobot's latest video Help 018 You Can see the dotted lines you can find the link to her website here: http://www.susanbluerobot.com and scroll down through the first post with links to all her videos posted on Vimeo. You can also find her videos on her Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/susanbluerobot
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,241
    @nan - yes that can help as well...the only issue is if the resolution setting has values that are too low, you will not be able to get the whole window viewing, as a lot of programs today have a minimum resultion size for a window. This is particularly true for a lot of the laptops, which will cut off the bottom of the window.
  • nannan Member Posts: 480
    Liz,
    Good point.
    Nan
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!