We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Anchor points on a heart shape

I want to add a popup heart, so there are no straight edges for anchor points and I can not work out how to add them. I also notice if I overlap the hearts in the tower it cuts out the overlas when I join. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,184
    edited January 2014
    You don't join the overlaps you weld them

You need some kind of straight edge to anchor I will work on a few ideas you can do shortly
    Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • LesleLesle Member Posts: 1
    Thank you so much. I have watched nearly all the videos have had a lot of problems as I do not have MTC and I think to get best advantage of the program that would make it easier. Now that I have purchased just the PopUp Studio it is more expensive to purchase MTC seperately. I wish I had known that beforehand.
    Apart from that I am learning a lot and want to try a few more things as well. This might look like a Valentine but actually for my son and daughter-in-law for their 20th wedding anniversary
    @Lesle maybe something like adding to the heart like this ?
    Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • Christina28Christina28 Member Posts: 75
    I have to ask, Susan, did you duplicate the small heart, flip join and fold ???
    Yes sure did and then when i got the joined right at the top of the small heart which left them going back past the big heart, I then did a clip.

P.S. if this does not make sence i can do a help video?
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,366
    @Lesle it is slightly easier to also have MTC but you can do most things in PCS except node edit. By my calculations it would save only $18.36 if you had bought them together anyway. MTC is still a bargain without the discount for all the support you get. You can download the demo version of MTC for free and see if you even like the program. But be aware that it does have a learning curve that is even more than for PCS. And you can always email customer support and ask if can have a similar discount to purchase MTC now that you have PCS.
  • Christina28Christina28 Member Posts: 75
    I purchased MTC first and was plodding along, then I purchased PCS and I have learned so much about some of the uses of MTC, throught the PCS video's. I am just finishing my first complete project from PCS with background. Very easy design but went back to the beginning as I was jumping ahead and getting bad results. Looking forward to my next project.
    @Christina28 here is a video to show it
    Help 026 Shaped Anchors
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!