We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Need help to make simple jewelry with the silver Bullet

jazzyladyjazzylady Member Posts: 63
edited May 2014 in General
I would welcome any advice, help, tips or tricks on making SIMPLE die cut jewelry pieces.

Recommendations for thin plastic, metal or other suitable materials that that can EASILY be cut on a Silver bullet cutter. Suggestions for where to purchase these supplies would also be welcome.

This is unchartered territory for me so I have no idea where to start. I think simple laser cut earrings or pendant may be the best. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

@kmmhug. Did you ever get a chance to play around with this idea? Did you mange to come up with anything?

Does anyone make jewelry that involves the use of their electronic die cutting machine as part of the process? If so would you please share how you are using it?
Post edited by jazzylady on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.