We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PLEASE READ before commenting/posting on threads...

SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,270
Time to time, there are threads that are started that you might not be interested in, you don't like, you think is inappropriate, you think is spam, etc. (as has happened in the last few days). Let me give you my thoughts on, and strong suggestions on how [not] to respond to, these type of threads...

Every time someone comments on a thread, it perpetuates the thread by bumping it back up to the top of the list, which then brings it to the attention of others, who comment on it, which perpetuates the thread by bumping it back up to the top of the thread, which... (you get my point).

Here are my STRONG recommendations for dealing with certain types of thread:

1) if it is a thread you don't like, you're not interested in, you are aggravated by seeing, etc. Do NOT comment on it - just ignore it.

2) if it is an offensive thread or you believe it to be inappropriate material, etc. Do NOT comment on it. Instead, post a private message to Andy, Ann, myself, and/or other moderators, or send an email to MTC or me, stating which thread it is (copy and paste the link) and why you think it should be removed, etc.

3) if the thread is obvious spam, or suspected spam, etc. Do NOT comment on it. Instead, post a private message to Andy, Ann, myself, and/or other moderators, or send an email to MTC or me, stating which thread it is (copy and paste the link) and why you think it should be removed, etc.

4) if it is a thread you want to make negative comments on, or complain about, etc. Do NOT comment on it - ignore it.

So the common theme is: Do NOT comment on these type of threads, because by doing so, you are just perpetuating the thread.
This discussion has been closed.