We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

letters not cutting proportioned? [RESOLVED]

alteredscrapsalteredscraps Member Posts: 2
edited May 2010 in Resolved Issues
hi everyone, i am a newbie to this software, but not the cricut, i need some help. i am trying to cut the word "tomorrow". my "carat" is set at 7 inches and all the letters are that big. i was thinking that maybe the "t" would be that size, but the other letters would be proportioned. am i explaining it clear as mud? LOL. i am thinking maybe i have a setting wrong or something. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

-anji

Comments

• judyx1343judyx1343 Member Posts: 683
    I don't know the answer, I know that the carat controls the size. before long someone will tell you the answer.
  • iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    alteredscraps,

Instead of adding the letters one-by-one (where EACH letter will come in at the size of your caret), click on the "Add a group of characters" (the box with the pencil and letters), type tomorrow in the text line that opens up, the hit "Enter" to have it appear on your mat.

Hope this helps,

Jeanette
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
  • alteredscrapsalteredscraps Member Posts: 2
    THANK YOU!!!! that was it!! you saved the day, thanks ladies.
  • iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    You're very welcome. ;D
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!