We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

3D Grand Piano Popup Card

AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
As most of you know I have been on a kick making popup cards the last couple days -- Kind of a weekend break from the usual programming. I did a google image search for "Popup Cards" so I could find some and learn from them and I kept coming across this grand piano. At first I thought "nah, that's too complicated" Well, I started drawing lines and pretty soon it started coming together like magic.

This was completely hand drawn in MTC with the Snap Position set at 1/64"... on the Mac version no less!

I basically opened the one I found in google in Preview and set it next to MTC and just drew it.

This card is COOL. It looks amazing when properly cut and folded up. You want to do it on 100+ lb. cardstock. This one was cut out on 110 lb. printer cardstock that I picked up from Office Depot.

MTC file attached... Good luck with it!
-andy.
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.