NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Silhouette Plugin 3.0: Portrait support, Cut by Knife Point

AndyAndy Posts: 4,479Administrator
edited March 2013 in MTC Updates
Hey All...

We released version 3.0 of the Silhouette Plugin for MTC. This version adds the Silhouette Portrait along with a new cutting option "Cut by Knife Point", which will allow you to move your knife around the mat and choose where to cut your project.

Remember: To use the Print and Cut features on any Silhouette machine, always work in Landscape mode in MTC.

If using the Portrait machine for a print-and-cut, make sure to use the "Silhouette Cameo" registration marks when printing. Also, use the "Silhouette Mat" in MTC (the 8.5x12" mat)

Download here: http://www.make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx (Scroll to the bottom-half of the page)

Thank you to @corwins for sending me her Portrait machine in order to figure it out/add it!

Thanks...
-andy.
Post edited by Andy on
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.