Each week, I will start a thread a couple of days before the webinar as a place to write you questions and topics for the Q&A Webinar that week. This won't guarantee that every question and topic will be answered or covered, but it will at least give us a starting point for the webinar.
This is the thread for the Q&A Webinar on February 26th. You can register for this webinar at:Tue, February 26, 2013 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM ESTThe latest version of MTC will be used in this Q&A
The list of February/March Q&A Webinars that you can register for can be found in this thread: http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/5523/
Type in your questions or topics below, but here are some RULES
for this thread:
- Keep the questions/topics specific (e.g. do NOT ask "How do I use MTC?")
- Try to keep each post to one question/topic or a group of related questions/topics. If you have more than one unrelated question/topic, then add another post.
- Keep the wording in the post to the question/topic and any necessary detail
- If there is an existing thread that is dealing with the question/topic, and you feel that it would be a good question/topic to cover in the webinar, then post a link to that thread along with the question/topic.
- Do NOT
post if you are not asking a specific question/topic (e.g. no "Me too!", "Great idea", or "That was covered before" type posts)
- If you see someone post a question/topic that you can help with before the webinar, feel free to work with them, but NOT
on this thread - start a new thread or send them a PM or email.
- Try to remember, when you are posting a question/topic, that we can only show what is on our screen. We can't share images of off screen things we are doing (loading the cutter, paper, etc.).
- If you have a file that goes with the question/topic, then feel free to post it also. Please do NOT
post copyrighted files (links to the original website would be OK).
I may have to add more rules [am I starting to sound like a tyrant yet ;-)
], but that is probably enough for now. I am trying to keep this thread simple and succinct so that it can be a manageable tool used to improve our Q&A Webinars. Therefore, I will be EDITING and/or DELETING
posts in this thread to keep them manageable and within the rules above. I am human, and will probably edit/delete too much in someone's eyes at some point, but please realize that I am doing so to keep things manageable. Please do not take offense at my edits/deletions. If you have an issue with what I did (or didn't do), please let me know at my email address (posted in my profile) or send me a PM.
This will not be the only venue for questions/topics for the webinar - we will also still continue using the question area in the webinar itself.
OK, If I haven't scared everyone off with my tyrannical rules...
Let the games, I mean questions, begin...