We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Paper Wishes

GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,554
I don't know how I got onto their mailing list, but I got a catalog. The stuff looks pretty cool. A little something for everyone. www.paperwishes.com

I've never purchased anything from this site. Just saw the catalog for the first time today. I don't know a thing about them except what I can see in the catalog. YMMV, UAYOR, Caveat Emptor. I'm not endorsing them, just saying it looked like interesting stuff to me.

Cheers,

Gabe

Comments

• DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,743
    I watch videos at Paper Wishes every now and then. They show some neat ideas. Darlene
  • sandyhsandyh Member Posts: 635
    @Gabe I love their stuff. I did order something a while ago but it took 3 months to get here ( I am in Australia) I haven't been game enough to order anything since because of that, they have some good things. I like watching their weekly webisodes as well.

Sandy
    Cutting with Zing, Cameo and Sizzix Eclips 2. http://sandysartspace.blogspot.com Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,135
    I have ordered from them too and they have some unique things. Good turn around time in the US and they carry thing I can't get locally, kits etc.
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • MyrnaMyrna Member Posts: 201
    Hi @Gabe, I have ordered from them a lot and they always are prompt and have good customer service. Look at the Mom'e warehouse sale! Myrna :)
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,554
    @Sandyh, have you thought about having a friend in the US send your order? You'd order and give your US friend's address. They'd get it pretty quickly. Then they'd put it in another box with your address on it and send it whatever way you like - 1st class, FedEx, etc. A little bit of extra hassle and cost, but I'd bet it wouldn't take 3 months either. :)
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,554
    Ladies, thanks for the info on this company. I saw several items in the catalog that caught my interest. I basically skimmed it, so I missed that they have online webinars. I'll have to check into that.

Cheers,

Gabe
  • RorysnonnaRorysnonna Member Posts: 731
    I have ordered from them and never had any problems. I love their website for videos. They have been around for a long time. I consider them trustworthy.
    HTH
  • sandyhsandyh Member Posts: 635
    edited February 2013
    Gabe said:

@Sandyh, have you thought about having a friend in the US send your order? You'd order and give your US friend's address. They'd get it pretty quickly. Then they'd put it in another box with your address on it and send it whatever way you like - 1st class, FedEx, etc. A little bit of extra hassle and cost, but I'd bet it wouldn't take 3 months either. :)

@Gabe thanks for your suggestion. I do have a MyUS address but without knowing the size or weight of a parcel it is hard for me to calculate the cost to send, and international postage is getting very expensive ( even if you get free postage within the US) I used to buy a lot from overseas. Maybe, it's a good thing, I like to try and support businesses here, but sometimes the things available to you guys in the US are too tempting!!!

Sandy

Cutting with Zing, Cameo and Sizzix Eclips 2. http://sandysartspace.blogspot.com Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!
  • LittleMoCraftyLittleMoCrafty Member Posts: 225
    edited February 2013
    I got my Cameo from them with an awesome discount and free shipping in record time Their website is great, video Webisodes are entertaining and informative, and their emails are even welcome in my inbox! Sometimes they dont have the absolutely lowest price, so it pays to compare; but I always learn a lot from their site and videos. Often theyy offer 15 or 20% off the most expensive item in your cart, with free shipping over $79, so that is when to really go to town on a bigger ticket item plus some little extras at the same time. LOVE Paper Wishes!
  • lindaflindaf Member Posts: 760
    Thanks, Gabe. Lots of great ideas in their catalog.
    In Charlotte NC, cutting mainly with Silhouette Cameo and sometimes C****t E
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!