We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My husbands new year BIRTHDAY gift wish

Lindacrew4_ID713Lindacrew4_ID713 Member Posts: 4,537
edited December 2009 in General
Thought I would share:
My husband is a new years baby, his wish this year was a surprise! ( no no no not that wish ha ha ) He wanted me to have MTC, because I don't get a gift from him on Christmas, this is because I always buy what I can afford when I want. every year at his birthday he chooses to give me a gift .But under 1 condition: can't play with it until 12:00 tonite, so I am taking a nap so I will be fully awake to play.
He is the sweetest man, we have been together for 25 years and counting..........
Happy New Year everybody

Comments

• The Biscuit ScrapsThe Biscuit Scraps Member Posts: 334
    Make sure you are kissing HIM at midnight and not your computer!!! LOL
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    Oh what a wonderful thoughtful husband you have!
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,169
    My husband and I don't give each other gifts either like you said Jan "I always buy what I can afford" well sometimes, or have to wait. Mine the sweetest man to , we have been together for 24 years and counting.....I wanted this program so bad that I received a 50.00 gift card from my dad, so I told my husband can my gift card so I can get the MTC program.
    image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!